Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

It is the last day of the year and the decade and looking back it has been an incredible year and quite an unforgettable decade! :)

What was Meena upto in 2010?

- Won the coxed fours at ARAE in Chennai
- Finished my BA in Sociology from MOP Vaishnav College For Women, Chennai
- Passed in First Class
- Visited my great grandmother in Tuticorin
- Traipsed around Singapore for a few days to relax, recuperate and shop
- Proud owner of a MacBook Pro thanks to my grandparents
- Joined Teach For India
- Started teaching 3rd grade at Rashmi English Medium School. Have a wonderful class of 24! :)
- Learnt how to cook
- Turned 21! :)
- Spent my birthday at Hard Rock Cafe in Bombay with some of my favorite people! :)
- Own my first car
- Prerna came to visit in Pune
- Nikki came to visit, watched a Hindi movie together and had an unexpected start to a milestone weekend
- Moved to Pune and moved into my very first apartment
- Trek to Koraigad with an awesome group of friends
- Went on an overnight trek to Rajmachi
- Cycled to Khadakwasla
- Visited Hyderabad after many years and had a wonderful visit
- Ran my first 10 K at the Pune Marathon
- Ran my first half marathon at the Goa River Marathon
- Attended home boi's wedding in Vizag! :)
- Family got a new Swift and I was the first to drive it!

We'll have to see what next year has in store for me! :) :)

Looking forward to 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment