Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The last two months at Teach For India has really made the most amazing memories for a lifetime...it has also brought back many many memories, both good and bad, from the extremely eventful past 21 years.

Five weeks at Institute really got me thinking about things that I had just pushed to the back of my mind and chose not to deal with or think about. The same thoughts kept popping up time and again. I still haven't found in me the courage to face these things but I think I am one step closer to being at peace with myself, at least about certain things.

Maybe this was another reason for starting this blog! Just a thought....for life has changed so much in the last two months...almost as much as it has every other year of my life. Though college seemed quite the same from the first year to the last, it changed quite a bit every year, with people coming and going and emotions...

It is that which makes us all so human and vulnerable...EMOTIONS!!!! I think when you are put under extreme pressure and are pushed to the breaking point, that is when the things that you deem the most important in your life come to the forefront. It is then that you realize how valuable certain things are, what your values actually are, what your faults and weaknesses actually are....and how there is a whole world out there! Many a time I think we all get so wrapped up in our emotions and are caught in this bubble that we fail to see that there is so much more to life...but then that just makes life all the more complicated....more choices, more options, more opinions!

Given the multitude of things that are happening I find myself unable to deal with any of the issues that I am battling in my head. But then again, wasn't that always why I kept myself so busy? I know that very soon things are about to start making sense.

Until then, this blog is an attempt to create some normalcy in all this mayhem! Perhaps it is only adding to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment