Monday, July 12, 2010

Why blog? Why now?

As most things in my life so far, some craziness came over me and I decided it was time to start blogging...and I have this gut feeling that this is not going to be one of those short lived passions of mine. Most things are not...I think that's why it becomes so hard cuz I just keep adding things to my life but nothing is really left behind...so add to the list BLOGGING!!!

Probably the craziness of turning 21! Now that I am an adult...officially...let's formulate some opinions, express them and they're hopefully worth listening to.

So from those who know me, they know I just can't stop talking. I think I had this irresistible urge to start a blog as I don't seem to have enough time to do anything anymore! Seemingly paradoxical I know. But true nonetheless!

I figured that there was so much that was running through my head...all the time...I've started writing many times and not pursued it further...but have really wanted to...so now I've decided to just start.

This blog is going to be random! Of course :) and only time will tell what it will comprise of....

So welcome to my blog! :) :) happy reading....TAKE THE PLUNGE!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the TFI bloggers club Meena :) Keep writing and share your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey meena ur insprinig me to start my blog(had been wanting to for a long time now) anyway nice start though!!

    ReplyDelete