Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Sunday rollercoaster

Today, just like everyday, was a rollercoaster ride...yes, I didn't even step out of my apartment...but as we all full knew, TFI was going to be a rollercoaster ride...and just when you thought you couldn't go any faster or the drops couldn't get any steeper...they just always do!

And just when you think you can breathe again, you come up to another drop so quickly you don't have time to catch your breath.....and so it was today....

I set out with the objective of finishing up all my pending school work and clearing the boxes in my house...at the end of the day, I can say I was pretty successful...I've cleared pretty much all the boxes and have almost put everything away.....I've finished some of my pending work...still have a little more....I guess will just have to take care of that tomorrow!!!

And hopefully the rigorous rowing on the ergometer will start tomorrow....who knew that the day would turn out the way it did!

Amazing how random things can change your mood...change the way you feel....change everything....

The end of the day leaves me in turmoil...with the rest of the world and with myself....the end of the day leaves me more unsure of what I want to do....more unsure of what I think....more unsure of what I feel....the end of the day finds me dazed and looking for answers where there are none...asking questions where there is no one to listen....not asking the right questions...afraid what the answers might bring....

"Lost and insecure,
You found me, you found me,
Lying on the floor,
Surrounded, surrounded..."

"Where were you...
When everything was falling apart....
All my days...
Were spent by the telephone...."

Only time will give the answers to all the questions...only time will heal all wounds...only time will keep me in check....only time only time only time...."lost and insecure, you found me, you found me...."

No comments:

Post a Comment